Changing CID on HTC One
- The first thing you need is to know the CID of the carrier you want to migrate. Thanks to XDA member , we have almost all the CID’s on the XDA thread → Click Here
- Open a command prompt in the Fastboot folder by right-clicking on the mouse in the empty space of the folder while holding the Shift key.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable and reboot your device into bootloader by typing the following command in the command prompt.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now type the following command in the Cmd to change the CID on your device:
fastboot oem writecid <CID name>
For instance, to migrate to the T-Mobile, you need to type:
fastboot oem writecid T-MOB010
- Now reboot your device using the following command:
That’s it, you have successfully changed the CID on your HTC One device.