Changing MID on HTC One
- Download the MID Change tool developed by Golv of XDA → Click Here
- Transfer the file to the SDcard and reboot the device into the recovery mode.
- In the recovery, install the Zip file. Since the mod is an Aroma installer based, you will get an on-screen guide to change the MID.
- Select the MID of the carrier you wish to migrate to and press OK.
- The installer will do the rest. You just lay back on your couch for a moment.
Note: If the install process stops at 0%, hold the Power button for about ten seconds, or until the phone reboots, and repeat the process.
- Reboot your device once done.
That’s it, you have successfully changed the MID on your HTC One device.
So the process was easy, right?
Leave your feedback in the comments section below.